Beaverlodge Art Society
- Toni Schuler
- c/o Toni Schuler Box 569 Beaverlodge AB T0H 0C0
Beaverlodge Craft Club
- Carolyn Morgan and Cheryl Brown
- Box 1194 Beaverlodge AB T0H 0C0
- Open studio space available for pottery and weaving with membership.
Beaverlodge Cultural Centre
- Open Tuesday thru Friday 1-5 p.m. & weekends from 1-4 p.m. (Closed on Mondays) A new show every month. Enjoy a cup of tea in our lovely pink tearoom when you visit.
Beaverlodge Historical Society
- Peter Martin
- Box 1153 Beaverlodge AB T0H 0C0
McNaught Homestead Preservation Society
Betty Gaudin, Pres or Randy Boettcher, Resident Caretaker
- Our website has tons of information and we're proud of it.
Peace Water Color Society
- Dale Syrota & Marjorie Henn
- 7601 - 102 Street Grande Prairie AB T8W 1Y7
- A group of peace country artists focusing on transparent water colors. Shows through out the peace country with new members welcome.
South Peace Centennial Museum & Interpretive Centre
- Elizabeth SandeBox 493 Beaverlodge AB T0H 0C0
- Open Mid May to Mid September 10 am - 7 pm. Located on Highway 43, 2 km north of Beaverlodge.
Updated: April 2011
If you find any of this information to be incorrect, please contact our Town office at 780-354-2201.