In order to amend the current Land Use Bylaw #860 you will need to fill out the Application for Amendment to the Land Use Bylaw.

Amendment to the Land Use Bylaw 

Please submit the completed application in person to 1016-4th Avenue in the lower level, or send to 

For any questions about the application process, please contact the Finance & Development Officer at (780)354-2201 ext: 1011 or the email above.