Are you passionate about Beaverlodge? Do you want to promote the Town? The Economic Development Committee is looking for a Member-At-Large!
What is the Economic Development Committee?
To advocate and seek out opportunities that stimulates growth potential for the Town of Beaverlodge. This may include a multitude of activities that meet the various areas of community economic development from business retention, expansion and attraction to tourism and general marketing ideas.
What are your duties as a Member-At-Large on this Committee?
Meet/Seek out opportunities…
- For balanced development and growth of the community
- To promote the community to potential investors
- Generate ideas/activities to market/generate awareness of the community including avenues to promote business through attraction and retention initiatives
- For partnerships/liaison for the benefit of the community: residential and business
- To work collaboratively with Council and other parties interested in reaching common goals for the community: balance growth (community economic development)
If this is something you’re interested in, fill out an application, or paper copies are available at the Town Office.