Cancelling Services or Starting Services

Please complete and return a Utility Change Request Form if you:

  • Are moving out and wish to cancel your existing water service,
  • Are moving into an apartment or rental property and would like a copy of the utility bill or,
  • Have just purchased a home in Beaverlodge 

A copy of the Utility Change Request form can be found below, at the Town Office during regular business hours or, contact the Town of Beaverlodge office at (780)354-2201 (Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.). 

You can drop the form off at the Town office or email it to or send by mail to: 


Town of Beaverlodge

Box 30,

Beaverlodge, AB 

T0H 0C0.

Ebills and credit card Authorization