Electrical, Plumbing, Gas, Development or Subdivision Permits can be faxed, emailed or mailed to the following along with payment:

 The Subdivisions and Development Authority

c/o Town of Beaverlodge

Box 30 Beaverlodge, AB

T0H 0C0

Phone: 780-354-2201

Fax: 780-354-2207


If you are paying by credit card, please print and forward this form:

Always REMEMBER Call BEFORE You Dig! This is for your safety and that of your family, neighbours and safety workers.

Alberta ONE-CALL

Mailing Address: 909-11 Avenue S.W. Calgary, AB T2R 1L8 Fax: (403) 245-7400