1. All consumers connected to municipal water shall pay a monthly water distribution charge and this charge shall be based on water meter size:
a. 5/8 inch (15 mm): $16.50
b. 3/4 inch (18 mm): $17.25
c. 1 inch (25 mm): $26.10
d. 1 ½ inch (37.5 mm): $69.50
e. 2 inch (50 mm): $112.50
f. Greater than 2 inch (50 mm): $130.00
2. All consumers connected to municipal sewer shall pay a monthly sewer distribution charge and this charge shall be based on water meter size:
a. 5/8 inch (15 mm): $ 6.50
b. 3/4 inch (18 mm): $ 7.25
c. 1 inch (25 mm): $ 8.20
d. 1 ½ inch (37.5 mm): $31.50
e. 2 inch (50 mm): $38.50
f. Greater than 2 inch (50 mm): $60.00
All purchasers of water from the truck fill station at the Water Plant shall pay $9.50 per cubic metre (m³).
1. New Service Connection Fee
a. Where a property was not previously connected to water and/or sewer and the property owner requires connection to water and/or sewer, a connection fee shall be charged as follows:
i. $2,500 for ¾ inch (18mm) or smaller plus the cost of the meter.
ii. $4,000 for 1 inch (25mm) or larger plus the cost of the meter.
2. New Service Connection Rate Rider
a. Where the property within or comprising, the following lands were not previously connected to water and sewer, and the property owner requests connection subject to costs being paid by way of a rate rider, the property and owner (and all subsequent owners) will be subject to the corresponding connection cost rate rider:
|Description||Located Within||Link Number||Connection Cost||Rate Rider|
|Portion of SW-2-72-10-W6||SW-2-72-10-W6||0014296529||$30,000.00||$166.67/month|
|310-7th Street West||SW-2-72-10-W6||0014296537||$22,000.00||$122.22/month|
b. The connection cost rate rider shall be payable over a maximum of Fifteen (15) Years, being One Hundred and Eighty (180) months.
c. The connection shall be subject to the then required form of connection agreement.
3. A penalty of 4.75% on the arrears amount will be evoked on all accounts in arrears on the first day of the new billing period. All accounts in arrears for two (2) consecutive months may be shut off. A $75 connection fee will be charged once the account is paid and the water is turned back on. This service is not available outside of regular office hours as the water account must be paid in full prior to water being turned back on.
4. The monthly administrative fee of (non-electronic billing notification) $1.50 per month per account.
5. For the purpose of this section regular office hours shall be 9:00 AM – 12:00 (noon) and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday excluding all statutory holidays.